Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Roulette Profits Online Newsletter - August 2008

I first want to say that I am sorry for not sending out a
newsletter in over 2 months. Life seems to catch up with you fast
and I have found myself in a whirlwind lately after my recent
engagement.

First thing you know your dating a girl and the next thing you
know your planning a wedding and deciding on chair covers....

Its been a hectic past couple of months, but things have settled
down and the dust has cleared a bit (at least enough for me to
get some time and write this newsletter).

If you don't know my story already, I'll give the quick synopsis:

I've been gambling online for a couple of years now. Blackjack
was my first game of choice but I quickly moved into Roulette
and online poker. Some games I faired in better than others
as it usually does for anyone and when I started trying to beat
the odds with systems and strategies that I got from other
professionals, things started looking up.

However, in the long run, the systems I'd learned would prove to
be useless and left me broke and running for my next part time
job. System after system, strategy after strategy, they would
all leave me empty handed in the end and lower than ever.

I'll admit, I am a little obsessed with gambling and I
would agree with anyone that tells me that I have a gambling
problem. However, no one ever tells me this anymore, as I'm
no longer trying to make ends meet with a part time job just to
support my online gaming.

You see, I've figured out the one key that's been missing the
entire time and wasn't even around when I started gambling online.
Too many people try to think about the odds, or what to
do on the next spin or card play and that's the problem with
all of the systems, strategies, or teachings of these so
called "Pros".

For me, its all about automating my winnings. Now you may ask,
What do you mean by this?

What I mean is this: Take all the odds, strategy, systems, and
tips you have read and learned and throw them out the window.
We need to dumb things down a bit and start from scratch. And
actually use some simple software to tell us how to bet.

Now I know what your thinking....software? How can software
help me win at roulette, poker, or blackjack? Well, to tell
you the truth, a couple of years ago, this was not possible,
as there were no products on the market, which left us to read
tips and systems which helped a lot of us go broke. But now
the technology has evolved and made available all sorts of
programs that can help you win in just about any online
gambling game.

I myself use these practically everyday, and this is how I have
managed to automate my income without having to think or
play systems in my head or on paper. I use software programs
to do all the calculations, mathematics, and betting for me.
Its as simple as that.

I want to let you think about how you want to spend your money
the next time you are looking for the newest and greatest tips
or systems. Don't bother buying systems, as they will never lead
you to long term wealth.

In our next issue, I will reveal some of the better programs I
have used for online gambling that will allow you to put your
winnings on autopilot, just as I have.

Until next time,
Brian T.

http://www.myweb-products.com

No comments: